Air Fried Chicken Thighs
- 4 lb chicken thighs
- Savory Spicy Seasoning - ground coffee, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, granulated garlic and granulated onion
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb button or cremini mushroom, sliced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour or potato flour
- 1 qt chicken, beef or vegetable broth
- pinch of black pepper
- 3 tbsp bacon or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 lbs potatoes (gold, white or red potatoes), rinse well and leave skin
- 3 tbsp butter, slice into small chunks
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tbsp ground pepper
- salt to taste
Air Fried Chicken Thighs
- Season both sides of the chicken with the Savory Spicy Seasoning, and marinate for 2 hrs in the fridge
- Choose air fryer setting for chicken (360F and 20 minutes).
- Skin side up cook for 20 minutes
- Flip chicken and cook for 10 min at 360F
- Flip chicken and cook for 5 min at 400F
- Remove from air fryer and let it cool on a cooling rack.
- Repeat on all chicken
- Heat oil over medium heat in a saucepan until it foams. Stir in mushrooms. Season with salt. Simmer until liquid evaporates.
- Add minced garlic, and cook until light brown
- Stir in the flour, cooking and stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Add about 1 cup stock, stirring briskly until incorporated, then pour in the remaining stock and mix thoroughly.
- Season with black pepper and thyme. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until thickened, about 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from saucepan and serve in a gravy boat.
- Cook bacon until oil extracts or heat oil over medium high heat in a 12" skillet
- Add asparagus, don't crowd and stir until coated with the oil
- Season with salt and pepper
- When you notice the oil sizzling, cover skillet and lower the heat to medium low.
- Cook for 10 min. Check if the stalk ends look vibrant green through and through. That means it's cooked and yet still crispy.
- Remove from skillet and serve hot
- Fully submerge whole potatoes in a pot of boiling water. Turn heat down to medium low. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender when poked with a toothpick.
- 2Drain potatoes when done.
- Return potatoes in the pot. This way you won't have that many dishes to clean :-)
- Turn on heat to low and mash potatoes with a masher.
- Add butter, and continue mashing. Slowly drizzle heavy cream until well mixed. Add mustard, sour cream, ground pepper and salt.
- Remove from pot and serve warm.