- 16 bacon strips
- 3 tbsp oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper
- 4 bagels, plain or sesame
- 3 tbsp pesto sauce
- Cook bacon on a skillet. You can cut them in half to make them fit.
- Let the cook bacon drain on a paper towel.
- Scramble eggs, milk, salt and pepper all together.
- Clean the skillet where the bacon was cooked with a paper towel, and heat new oil in it
- Cook eggs in the heated skillet until it's no longer runny. Remove and put on a plate.
- Cut the bagel in half by laying it flat on the cutting board. Use a serrated knife and slice parallel to the board.
- Toast the bage. Spread pesto on one side and place eggs and bacon on the bagel slice.