Contributor: Carla Bayot
Description: Fluffy banana pancakes with juicy red raspberries.
- 6 blackened ripe bananas
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup of potato flour
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 10 tablespoons of oil
- 40 raspberries
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Add the potato flour and mix until well combined.
- Add the cinnamon and mix until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Put a tablespoon of oil on the pan and let the oil spread all over the pan.
- Scoop out a cup of the pancake batter and place it onto the pan and let it cook for a minute or until golden brown.
- Flip the pancake over and let it cook for a minute until golden brown.
- Place the pancake on a plate and place 4 raspberries on the pancake.
- Repeat steps 6-9 for the rest of your batter.