- 8 thick slices cinnamon bread
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp oil
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half
- Toast the bread slices. When done set aside
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper
- Heat skillet over medium high, add oil. Pour in eggs and tilt pan to fully cover entire pan.
- As eggs start to set, flip the entire to cook the other side. Don't worry if it falls into pieces, it's going into a sandwich after all. Put aside until needed
- Using the same skillet, cook the bacon on both sides until crispy.
- Let it cool and drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Time to assemble the sandwich!
- Put one slice on a plate.
- Cut eggs just so it covers the surface of the bread.
- Top it with 3 slices of bacon
- Finish off with the other bread slice
- Eat before it gets cold!