- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 4 oz mushrooms
- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp of water
- 1 handful shredded cheese
- 2 avocados
- 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper or any spice pepper (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the spinach, mushroom, onion, and garlic. Saute until the vegetables are tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Crack all 5 eggs and add 3 tablespoons of water. Beat the eggs and water together. After, pour it onto the skillet with the vegetables.
- Cook over low heat until the eggs are set.
- Cut the avocados in half and take out the seed. Slice the avocados into slices and place them on top of the frittata.
- Sprinkle some cayenne pepper (or any spice powder) on top.