- 6-8 red potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 large garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- Ground black pepper
- Butter (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, place the potatoes inside and cover with water.
- Add the milk and garlic.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce the heat to medium and cook for about 20 mins or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain the potatoes and garlic and then add them back to the saucepan.
- Add the sour cream.
- Mash the potato mix until smooth. While mashing, keep adding the salt and pepper (and butter if wanted) to the potato mix until desired taste.