- 2 slices of bread
- 4 or 5 small zucchini slices
- 1/2 a cup of shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut 2 slices of bread and lay them flat on a plate.
- Put an equal amount of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on both slices of bread.
- Place your zucchini slices on one slice of bread.
- Place the other slice of break on top.
- Brush the top of the panini with olive oil and place that side down on the pan for about 3 minutes on medium heat.
- As that side is cooking, start brushing olive oil on the other side.
- Flip the panini over and let it sit on the pan for 3 minutes on medium heat.