- 1 oroblanco
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Slice off the top and bottom peel from the oroblanco, then use a paring knife to shave off the sides.
- Separate the pieces of fruit.
- In a bowl, squeeze the fruit to create juice.
- Toss in the squeezed parts of the oroblanco.
- Begin to mix the oroblanco with basil and honey, adding them gradually as you whisk.
- Add in olive oil.
- Chop the almonds (preferably toasted) and toss them into the salad.
- Add in spinach, mix, and enjoy!