- 3 cups water
- 1 lb gamelli pasta
- 8 strips bacon, crumbled
- 3 tbsp pesto sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Boil 3 cups of water. Drop pasta in and cook for approximately 10-12 minutes
- Drain pasta, but don't rinse with cold water.
- In a mixing bowl, toss in pesto and olive oil. Mix well until well incorporated
- Immediately add hot pasta, and toss until the pasta is coated with the pesto mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add parmesan cheese and bacon, and toss
- Serve with a nice house green salad.