- 1 medium sized daikon radish
- 4 medium sized carrots
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- Peel and julienne the daikon radish and carrots.
- Put the water in a pot on high heat.
- Once boiled, add in the vinegar and sugar. Stir until combined.
- Turn off heat.
- Place the daikon and carrots in a container with a lid.
- Pour the water mixture over the daikon and carrots and then close the container.
- Once cooled, place in fridge (the longer you let it sit in the fridge, the more enhanced the flavor will be).