- 2 large boiling potatoes
- 1 onion
- 6-8 tbsp olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- Wash, peel, and dice the potatoes. Then, wash, peel, and chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Sauce the diced potatoes in the oil over medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir every few minutes. Add the onion and sauce with the potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk and cream, and season well with the salt and pepper. Wash the parsley, shake dry, chop, add it to the pan, and mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes in the skillet. Cook slowly over low heat until the underside is set. Slide the tortilla out of the pan onto a plate and slide it back into the pan, cooked-side up and cover it.
- Serve the tortilla warm, right away.