- 3 daikon radish
- 2 green onions
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp gochujang (pepper paste)
- 1/4 cup gochugaru (pepper flakes)
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp coarse sea salt
- Peel and dice daikon radish into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place diced radishes in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the salt, vinegar, green onions, gochujang, gochugaru, and garlic together.
- Using a plastic kitchen glove, to ensure your hand do not sting), mix the sauce combination with the diced radishes until all pieces are coated in red.
- Place radishes in a closed container.
- Leave the container out at room temperature overnight.
- Refrigerate after leaving it out overnight.