- 2 cups water
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red onion, diced and minced
- 2 cucumbers, 1/4 inch diced
- 4 tomatoes, 1/4 inch diced
- 2 avocados, 1/4 inch diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lb imitation crab, 1/4 inch diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 - 8 tostada shells
- lemon juice
- salsa (optional)
- mayonnaise (optional)
- Tapatio (optional)
- Boil 3 cups of water, toss in the shrimp and cook for 6 minutes.
- Drain shrimp and roughly chop.
- In a mixing bowl, toss in all the ingredients and mix well.
- Assemble tostada by evenly topping it with the ceviche. Spritz some lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Feel free to add any of the optional toppings as well