Kiki is the owner of ChrisKiki.com, writing about her thoughts, lessons she's learned, family recipes, and homemade goodness!
Serving Size: 4 people
- 2 medium sin qua, peeled and sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into pieces
- 10 shrimps, peeled and cut into 3 pieces each shrimp
- 10 fish meatballs
- 1 fish fillet
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 eggs, beat
- Vermicelli noodle
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1/2 can chicken broth
- Salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
- Water, enough to fill 2/3 of your pot
- 2 tbsp oil
- Fried shallots
- Heat the pan and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add the carrots, chicken broth, and water and cook until it boils.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the eggs. Simmer until the sinqua is soft.
- Slowly pour in the eggs and gently stir until they form.
- Garnish with fried shallot.
Link to the original recipe here.