- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2+ cups strawberries, diced (Optional)
- 2+ cups blueberries (Optional)
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Add first 6 ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Lay down parchment paper in an 8x8 pan.
- Add MOST of the mix onto the parchment paper as a bed and smooth it out.
- Add the first layer of strawberries, blueberries, and squeezed lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cornstarch onto the top.
- Add the rest of the strawberries, blueberries, and mix on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes.