Sweet, smokey, and spicy! As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Chili Chipotle, Oregano, Garlic, Coriander, Cumin, Sea Salt, Orange Peel, Honey (dried), Black Pepper, Hickory Salt, Brown Sugar.
QUICK USES & IDEAS:
- Summer BBQ rub for anything you're grilling
- Tacos - sauté your chicken, shrimp, pork, beef, black beans, tofu, cubed butternut squash (anything!) with Blood Orange, Persian Lime or Garlic oil, and brown. Squeeze in a little fresh lime juice and serve with fixings for a complete dinner!
- Mix Chipotle Honey with soft butter and Lime or Basil Olive Oil, rub on grilled corn-on-the-cob and garnish with chopped cilantro, for a tasty summer side.
- A great blend for black beans - either in a soup or to flavor beans for tacos or burritos.
- Makes an excellent Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette for dressing a chopped salad of romaine, black beans, corn, and avocado.
- Great with sweet potatoes, winter squash (like butternut or kabocha), and carrots. Roast chunks as usual and finish with a dusting of Chipotle Honey. Also gives a lift to mashed sweet potatoes.
- Combine with Lime oil or House Blend to make a paste to coat chicken or steaks before grilling. Marinate for an hour or overnight for best flavor.
- As a topping for hummus with a drizzle of your favorite Stonehouse Olive Oil.
Pairs well with: Persian Lime Oil, Blood Orange Oil, Garlic Oil, Hot Chili Oil, fresh basil, cilantro, parsley, carrots, avocado, black beans, squash, meats, seafood.
Click here to check out some tips on how to keep your produce fresh!
Price per 2.1 oz jar.
We locally source our Chipotle Honey from Stonehouse Oil.