We produce our Garlic extra virgin olive oil by blending California garlic extract with late harvest olive oil for a buttery oil that possesses subtle levels of flavor and depth, without overpowering. Use it whenever actual garlic will burn – as when roasting or sautéing at higher heat. Works great with almost anything – it’s garlic!
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add a splash of Garlic Oil to Beef with Broccoli or any veggie stir-fry for a great hit of flavor.
- Use our Garlic Oil to make easy and heavenly garlic bread or croutons. Just drizzle, season with salt, and bake until your bread is toasty!
- Whip up a super quick and flavorful pasta with fresh or canned tomatoes, Garlic Oil, and fresh basil leaves. Season with sea salt, freshly ground pepper and grated Parmesan.
- Drizzle Garlic Oil over steamed rapini or spinach, toss with toasted pine nuts and enjoy.
- Cioppino, a classic and delectable SF seafood stew, is even better with our Garlic Oil.
Pairs Well With: Napa Valley Blend, Rosemary Oil, Lisbon Lemon Oil, Asian cuisines, chicken, pork, steak, shrimp, onions, Parmesan, potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, broccoli, green beans, artichokes, soy sauce, citrus, breads, pizzas, pastas & focaccia.
Price per 250mL glass bottle.
We locally source our Oil - Extra Virgin Garlic Olive Oil from Stonehouse Oil.