We produce our Garlic extra virgin olive oil by blending California garlic extract with late harvest olive oil for a buttery oil that possesses subtle levels of flavor and depth, without overpowering. Use it whenever actual garlic will burn – as when roasting or sautéing at higher heat. Works great with almost anything – it’s garlic!
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add a splash of Garlic Oil to Beef with Broccoli or any veggie stir-fry for a great hit of flavor.
- Use our Garlic Oil to make easy and heavenly garlic bread or croutons. Just drizzle, season with salt, and bake until your bread is toasty!
- Whip up a super quick and flavorful pasta with fresh or canned tomatoes, Garlic Oil, and fresh basil leaves. Season with sea salt, freshly ground pepper and grated Parmesan.
- Drizzle Garlic Oil over steamed rapini or spinach, toss with toasted pine nuts and enjoy.
- Cioppino, a classic and delectable SF seafood stew, is even better with our Garlic Oil.
Pairs Well With: Napa Valley Blend, Rosemary Oil, Lisbon Lemon Oil, Asian cuisines, chicken, pork, steak, shrimp, onions, Parmesan, potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, broccoli, green beans, artichokes, soy sauce, citrus, breads, pizzas, pastas & focaccia.
Click here to check out some tips on how to keep your produce fresh!
Price per 250mL glass bottle.
We locally source our Extra Virgin Garlic Olive Oil from Stonehouse Oil.