This versatile, classic Moroccan blend can be used add punch to almost any dish. Make classics like Harissa Chicken or give your favorite dishes a new twist.
Ingredients: Californian and New Mexican Chilies, Coriander, Garlic, Salt, Cumin, Cayenne and Citric Acid.
As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure flavor and freshness.
QUICK USES & IDEAS:
- Harissa Chicken is a quick classic. Combine 1-3 tbsp Harissa with a little bit of garlic and enough Stonehouse House Blend, Garlic Oil or any of our Citrus Oils to make a paste. Rub on chicken an hour or 2 before grilling or roasting, and finish with a few more shakes when the chicken is done cooking, to layer flavor.
- Sprinkle on popcorn. Fantastic!
- Season sweet potato fries before and after cooking, then finish with a squeeze of lime
- Great for kebabs, stews and lamb
- Excellent with scrambled eggs
- Top hummus with Harissa and Stonehouse House Blend
- See our Grilled Corn-on-the-Cob recipe card or online for a great use of Harissa
Pairs well with: lamb, vegetables, beans,chicken, steak, kebabs, potatoes, eggs, seafood, popcorn, carrots, House Blend, Persian Lime, Blood Orange, and Garlic olive oil...
Price per 2 oz jar.
We locally source our Harissa from Stonehouse Oil.