We heat dried chili peppers until their flavors are unleashed, then douse them with buttery, late harvest olive oil and set it to steep. Our Hot Chili extra virgin olive oil has just a touch of heat with a depth of nutty, chili flavor and gorgeous color that is irresistible.
Essential in a stir-fry, great in scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, and an easy garnish for tacos, grilled corn, or any dish that needs a touch of heat and color. As always, our olive oils are all first- and cold-pressed.
QUICK USES & IDEAS:
- Sear Tuna
- Top soft cheese for a spicy appetizer
- Makes a great vinaigrette for chopped salad or corn and avocado salad, paired with our Chipotle Honey Spice Blend.
- Wisk together: garlic, lime juice, sugar, salt and Hot Chili Oil for a sweet & spicy marinade for steak or chicken
- Mix with soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, scallions and Soba noodles for a delicious cold noodle lunch
- Great on the grill with chicken or red meat.
- Top hummus.
- Marinade chicken with cilantro, lime, garlic and Hot Chili Oil before baking or grilling.
- Combine with soy sauce, sesame oil, and peanut butter to make a spicy peanut sauce.
Pairs well with: beef, pork, chicken, veggies, beans, broccoli, tacos, soups, Pho, eggs, Garlic oil, House Blend, Olio Santo, Chipotle Honey Rub, Marin Jerk, Harissa
Price per 250mL glass bottle.
We locally source our Oil - Extra Virgin Hot Chili Olive Oil from Stonehouse Oil.