To make our delicious Lisbon Lemon oil, we crush organic tree-ripened Lisbon Lemons (a classic lemon) together with late harvest olives, a process that fully captures the flavor and color of the fruit, creating a versatile oil you can use in any dish that calls for lemon. As olive oil is both a natural preservative — literally preserving the flavor of fresh, aromatic lemons — and a conduit for flavor, our citrus & herb oils are no-brainers for fast, fresh flavor any time of year! As always, our oils are cold-pressed.
NEW DARK GLASS BOTTLES (all sizes not shown):
- New bottling is in all DARK green glass (except for 100ml bottles) with twist-off caps to better protect and preserve the freshness and flavor of your olive oil.
- Includes built-in pour moderator, spouts no longer needed!
QUICK USES & IDEAS:
- Add 1 or 2 tsp. Lisbon Lemon Oil to tuna fish or potato salad to add a bright, lemony note.
- Drizzle Lisbon Lemon Oil over steamed spinach, kale, chard, or collards – olive oil increases the bioavailability of nutrients in many vegetables!
- Blend Lisbon Lemon Oil, snipped parsley, minced garlic, grated Parmesan, and sea salt for a quick sauce to top anything from roasted chicken to a warm bowl of minestrone to pasta.
- Dress a veggie-packed faro or quinoa salad with Lisbon Lemon Oil and sea salt.
- Marinate a round of goat cheese in our Lisbon Lemon Oil with our Napa Valley Blend for a delectable appetizer.
Pairs well with: Napa Valley Blend, Aglio Olio, OMG, Rosemary Oil, chicken, roasted vegetables, pasta, shrimp, seafood, potatoes, fresh herbs, both fresh & cooked greens...
Harvest Date: October 2019 - January 2020
Oil is optimal for 18 months, but if stored properly can last 2-3 years!
Click here to check out some tips on how to keep your produce fresh!
Price per 250mL glass bottle.
We locally source our Lisbon Lemon EVOO from Stonehouse Oil.