Our Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically grown apples from Sonoma County that are fresh pressed into apple cider and immediately fermented into a raw vinegar. Ours is crisp, tart, with a just a bit of residual sweetness for balance.
A long-time ingredient for health tonics,? ACV is also a great ingredient for:
- salad dressings (add honey if you want more sweetness)
- hot sauces
- quick refrigerator pickles and chutneys
- tangy cucumber salad
- slow cooked pulled pork or beans
- splash in stews or sautés, especially with greens: cabbage, spinach, kale or chard, to name a few
- a splash in the pot when making bone broth helps pull more vitamins and minerals from the bones
Pairs wonderfully with a wide range of our olive oils, we especially love it with our citrus oils for making salad dressings!
Price per 225mL glass bottle.
This product is USDA Certified Organic.
We locally source our Vinegar - Apple Cider (Organic) from Stonehouse Oil.